Statement of Faith
– In the Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
– One God eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who are equal in power and glory.
– Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, truly man without ceasing to be truly God. His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death as a propitiatory and substitutionary sacrifice, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal and visible return in power and glory.
– Man was created in the image of God. Through the disobedience of the first man, Adam, the entire human race fell into sin and was alienated from God. The salvation of the lost and sinful man is solely through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by Holy Spirit.
– The Holy Spirit is a Person, is God, and eternally possesses all divine attributes together with the Father and the Son, by whose indwelling the believer is regenerated, enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
– The unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ. Christ Himself is the head of the church, which is His body, and members are responsible to Him for personal growth, for mutual care and for witness to the world.
– The bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost during the second coming of Christ; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.